This selected client list features a representative sample of companies and individuals who have benefited from the work of Rebecca Valentine at The Write Stuff Inc.
Book & Reference Publishers
These firms use The Write Stuff for writing, editing, proofreading and indexing services.
- Cengage (formerly Thomson Gale) – America’s largest reference publisher
- Group Publishing – One of the country’s foremost Christian resources publishers
- The Philip Lief Group – Book producers and content developers: St. Martin’s Press, Dell Publishing and Adams Media
- Charles Scribner’s Sons – This venerable book publisher uses The Write Stuff for copyediting and proofreading services.
- Factiva, now Synaptica – a Dow Jones & Reuters Company – Ready-made taxonomies, enterprise-class software solutions, domain expertise, and professional lexicography and indexing services.
- NorthWord Press – One of the Midwest’s most well-known nature book publishers, now part of Cooper Square Publishing.
- Willow Creek Press – A Midwestern publisher of outdoor life books and calendars.
- Word Forge Books – One of the MidAtlantic’s newest publishers, offering books celebrating what’s wondrous about the world around us.
- The Guest Cottage – A Midwestern publisher of regional titles, inspirational and cookbooks.
- Peace Hill Press – Books for the well-trained mind. Intended for classical education.
- Stylus Publishing – Vital titles from independent publishers.
These consumer and trade periodicals assign articles and features to The Write Stuff for both print and online versions.
- Pregnancy Magazine – Informs and entertains on birth and parenting topics from conception to delivery.
- Rev magazine – Redefines ministry by helping pastors revitalize, rev-up and revolutionize their ministry.
- DeliciousLiving Magazine – News, answers and information regarding natural and alternative health and integrative medicine.
These firms count on The Write Stuff for copywriting, editing and proofreading that makes their clients look good and produces bottom-line results.
- MarketingWorks – The Write Stuff has provided quick-turnaround editing and proofreading services to one of America’s foremost educational marketing firms.
- The Word Forge – The Write Stuff provides deadline-driven editing, proofreading and copywriting for this full-service marketing communications firm in the Mid-Atlantic.
Service, Retail & Manufacturing Firms
These firms have counted on The Write Stuff for copywriting, editing and proofreading for their promotional and public outreach efforts, such as newsletters.
- BuyChoice.com – Online shopping portal
- Clergy Financial Services – This Colorado firm uses The Write Stuff to provide content for its traditional and online newsletters about income tax preparation and financial services for clergy, religious and nonprofit organizations.
- Liberty Safe – America’s leader in safes for guns, fire resistant document storage, floor safes, cash handling and storage safes for home and commercial uses.
- Nelson Office Supply – Your one-stop single source for everything in the office from printer paper to paper towels in Greeley, Colorado.
These groups rely on The Write Stuff to produce compelling copy that will motivate their audiences to volunteer, donate and participate.
- Colorado Center for the Book/Rocky Mountain Book Festival – Committed to the celebration of literacy and promotion of the Rocky Mountain region’s dynamic book community.